SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Awesome. One Word. Awesome.

A great addition to the Shift series. I enjoyed the addition of a better plot, while keeping some classic levels in the game in the form of user-submitted levels. If there is a Shift 4, I can't wait for it.

Too bad the secret character was a lie. Just kidding; Mel Gibson is pretty damn awesome.

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

CONGRENDULATES!

That was an aweome game.

It was quite funny, insanely weird, but a 100% done well game. The ending was totally worth it, but I have just one question. Two, really.

A.) Can you actually find the secret room?
B.) Is this secret room a reference to the one from LoZ: ALttP?

NAveryW responds:

Thanks!

A.) Yes.
B.) Yes.

Guess Yur Number Guess Yur Number

The Number Is ALWAYS 36...

I tried it three times, and I'm sure if I did it 30 times the results would be 36 every single time. This is one of those weird math tricks that I've read about in countless "Random Facts" books.

A nice flash, good graphics and such, and a nice song, but really, if the answer is the same every time it gets old fast.

Mahjong Tower Mahjong Tower

One of the best Mahjong games I've ever played!

This looks like a very professional Mahjong game. It could probably be sold in stores! The fact that it has tons of different layouts is awesome!
I'll be amazed if this doesn't get onto the front page or iwn some sort of award.

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

HUEG DAMAGE!

This is an insanely awesome game, seriously. The graphics and sound rock, the fun factor is off the charts, and it's overall awesome. A few places could've used a little work, but I'd say it's a really really good game overall. Nice work, I'm not sure if its even possible for you to make a better game!

Block Level Editor Block Level Editor

Awesome Game

That was an awesome game! I was a definate cool idea, it reminded me of the ice mazes in Pokemon Gold and Silver. (Which I loved.) I liked the "submit your own level" idea.
My level is:
[[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, 1,1],[1,2,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0, 1,0,0,1],[1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,1,0,0,0,0, 0,3,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1],[1,0,0,1, 1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[ 1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 1],[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,1,0,0,0,0, 0,0,1],[1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0, 0,0,0,0,1],[1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,0,0,0,1,0,0, 0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,1,1,0,1, 1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],[1,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,0,1],[1, 0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,1] ,[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, 1,1]]

Accumulate Accumulate

An Interesting Little Game

That was a pretty good game!
It's one of those things that you just pick up and play for a couple minutes, then forget about for a few days.
But not it a bad way.
It kept me occupied, and that's the point!

Cybex responds:

I know what you mean. Thats the effect i was aiming for. I've spent enough time trying to make really complex games to realise that i just get bored before i finish them. Then i realised simple games can be just as fun as complex games.

Newgrounds Blam Blaster Newgrounds Blam Blaster

It Was Okay

A great concept, but it could have been done much better.
You should improve on it and make a sequel.

Draw and Print Draw and Print

This Flash Is Crunk, Fo-Shizzle!

It was a very interesting idea, letting us draw on stuff and then print it. A sequel could add more pictures to draw on, but overall it is very good.
I gave it some violence points because of the fact that you can draw on the presidents. Roflmao.

Foreverkul responds:

I can add more pictures pretty much anytime I want to. Thanks :]

[KK]Monty Prank [KK]Monty Prank

Lol Monty Python

Well, it's a Monty Python sound board.
What more is there to say?

Oh, yeah. It's pretty funny.
Good choice of a person to do a sound board on.

maddflashDP responds: