[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Amazing, as expected

Another Homestuck fan popping in to tell you that your work (and the work of the contributing artists and musicans) on this flash was excellent, Hussie. You have once again proven yourself a very talented writer and artist.

Regarding music, as one of the other reviewers asked, it can be listened to and purchased from a link on the What Pumpkin store. Do a google search for "What Pumpkin" and follow the links from there; this particular song is "Cascade" from "Homestuck Vol. 8".

The Sims 2 New Expansion! The Sims 2 New Expansion!

Bad Joke

Not only does this appear to be a racist Flash, that movie is from the ORIGINAL sims and the new expansion pack has already been announced as Sims 2 FreeTime.

FaTNiX87 responds:

No this is the Beta version.. its unannounced

Isometric Tutorial II Isometric Tutorial II

An Awesome Iso Tutorial

That helped me a bunch, I'd never known how to make iso stuff before. The graphics got a ten because it was an iso tutorial with iso graphics. Pretty self-explanatory. It had good sound, and I just gave everything else 9's because it wouldn't look right to add zeroes just because there was no vioence or humor.

A suggestion for the next one, maybe show us how to make the insides of buildings?

This is how we get along This is how we get along

Bob The Builder!

Lol, I didn't think it was all that good and then I heard Bob the Builder at the end and gave it a five!

SalmonBerryClock responds:

I guess Bob the Builde did fix it after all! :)

A Super Super Mario A Super Super Mario

A Great Animation

Wow. This is my first review, and I sure picked a good movie.
The animation was great, and the sounds were picked well. I laughed a couple times and found myself struggling not to as well.
The graphics weren't all that great though; they were a little JPEG-ish and blurry. Otherwise, it's a great movie!
If you were to use better quality sprites, you'd have a good chance of making it into a collection.
Go you!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks!! The filesize is very big, but I don't know why... The picture and the sound was perfect but the filesize were too big so I made the filesize smaller (but It's still huge... :S) Thanks for reviewing!